Foreword – touchREVIEWS in RMD Vol 1 Issue 2 – 2022
Welcome to the latest issue of touchREVIEWS in RMD, which aims to provide healthcare professionals with a wide range of topical articles in the field of rheumatic and musculoskeletal disorders. We begin with an expert interview in which Victoria Furer describes a study on the immune response to severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) vaccination […]
Understanding the immunopathogenesis of CAD: What are the implications of new and emerging therapies?
Watch three experts discuss the pathophysiology of cold agglutinin disease (CAD) and the steps needed for an accurate diagnosis. The panel goes on to discuss how emerging treatment options are changing the management of patients with primary CAD and the importance of tailoring treatment to improve outcomes. The discussion is guided by pre-canvassed questions provided by the haematological clinical community.
- Describe the immunopathogenesis of cold agglutinin disease (CAD) and implications for effective patient management
- Appraise current and emerging treatment options for patients with CAD using the latest data
- Evaluate strategies to individualize the treatment and management of patients with CAD
What’s new for eosinophilic oesophagitis? A case-based discussion of patient care
Watch experts give their perspective on different aspects of managing patients with EoE, based on clinical case studies.
- Describe the complex pathophysiology of EoE and how this manifests as clinical symptoms throughout life
- Distinguish eosinophilic oesophagitis as a progressive disease that is distinct from GORD
- Summarize the clinical evidence supporting the use of emerging biologic treatments for EoE
The practicalities of eosinophilic oesophagitis management: A closer look at emerging biologic treatment options
Watch leading experts discuss practical aspects of caring for children and adults with EoE, drawing on their own clinical experiences.
- Compare the pathophysiology and clinical manifestations of EoE between children and adults
- Summarize how the transition of care is managed as children with EoE become adults
- Evaluate the impact of the latest data for emerging biologic treatment options for EoE on clinical practice
Andreas Recke, EAACI 2022: Lanadelumab in the Treatment of Hereditary Angioedema with C1 Inhibitor Deficiency
The ENABLE study (ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT04130191) is an observational study, investigating the effectiveness of lanadelumab in real-life use in patients with hereditary angioedema with C1 inhibitor deficiency (HAE-C1-1NH). touchIMMUNOLOGY were delighted to speak with Dr. Andreas Recke (University of Lübeck, Lübeck, Germany) to discuss the aims, design and findings from his interim analysis of the […]
Andreas Recke, EAACI 2022: Unmet Needs in the Treatment of Hereditary Angioedema with C1 Inhibitor Deficiency
Hereditary angioedema with C1-inhibitor deficiency (HAE-C1-INH) is a rare disease resulting in unpredictable attacks of swelling under the skin. touchIMMUNOLOGY were delighted to speak with Dr. Andreas Recke (University of Lübeck, Lübeck, Germany) around the health burden of HAE-C1-INH and the unmet needs in its treatment. The abstract ‘Lanadelumab Treatment Patterns Among Patients With HAE-C1-INH: Interim […]
Exploring eosinophilic oesophagitis: How can multidisciplinary management improve outcomes?
Watch leading specialists involved in the multidisciplinary care of patients with eosinophilic oesophagitis address the optimal management of this disorder.
- Explain how the complex pathophysiology of eosinophilic oesophagitis (EoE) impacts diagnosis
- Assess the symptoms associated with EoE and the impact of this progressive disease on patients
- Evaluate how the emerging biologic treatment options for EoE may be incorporated into clinical practice
Foreword – touchREVIEWS in RMD Vol 1 Issue 1 – 2022
Welcome to our first issue of touchREVIEWS in RMD. This free-to-access issue is full of topical content addressing the most important and salient developments in the management of rheumatic and musculoskeletal disorders, which we think will be of interest to you, including articles around systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), antineutrophil cytoplasmic autoantibody (ANCA)-associated vasculitis, rheumatoid arthritis (RA) […]
Improving outcomes for patients with eosinophilic oesophagitis: What do the data from AAAAI 2022 tell us?
Watch this two-part activity exploring recent data on eosinophilic oesophagitis from the annual meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI) 2022. Part 1: Watch leading gastroenterologist, Dr Evan Dellon, review key data from AAAAI 2022 Watch now Part 2: Hear from three leading experts in eosinophilic oesophagitis, as they discuss what these data may mean for global and regional practice Select an interview
- Summarize recent clinical evidence on the complex pathophysiology and manifestations of eosinophilic oesophagitis (EoE)
- Outline the chronic nature of EoE and the impact on patient quality of life
- Assess the latest data for emerging treatments for EoE and their impact on clinical practice
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchIMMUNOLOGYSign me up!