It was an honour to speak with our Expert Faculty member, Jérôme Avouac (Hôpital Cochin, Service de Rhumatologie, Paris, France), about the potential use of CAR-T cells in autoimmune diseases.
1. What is the rationale for the use of CAR-T cell therapy in autoimmune diseases? (0:06)
2. What are the major challenges of CAR-T cell therapy in the treatment of autoimmune diseases? (1:29)
3. Could you tell us a little about the concept of “CAAR-T” therapy and the current status of research in this field? (3:35)
4. In which other autoimmune diseases has CAR-T cell therapy been investigated? (5:56)
5. What is the process and timeline for clinical studies to begin?
Disclosures: Jérôme Avouac has nothing to disclose in relation to this video interview.
Support: Interview and filming supported by Touch Medical Media.
Share this Video
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchIMMUNOLOGYSign me up!