Access all of the content
We were delighted to talk to Corey Siegel (Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon, NH, US) around the IOIBD consensus statement on SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in patients with IBD.
- What issues were discussed at the consensus meeting of the International Organization for the Study of Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IOIBD) regarding the safety and effectiveness of SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in patients with IBD? (0:16)
- What methodology was used to produce the consensus statement? (1:07)
- What were the key recommendations of the IOIBD regarding SARS-CoV-2 vaccination for patients with IBD? (2:17)
- What statement was made around vaccination of pregnant women with IBD? (4:14)
- What are the remaining concerns and how will these be addressed? (5:18)
Disclosures: Consultant/Advisory Board for Abbvie, BMS, Celgene, Lilly, Janssen, Pfizer, Prometheus and Takeda; Speaker for CME activities for Abbvie, Celgene, Janssen, Pfizer and Takeda; Grant support from Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation, Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust, Abbvie, Janssen, Pfizer and Takeda.
Support: Interview and filming supported by Touch Medical Media.
Share this Video
Related Videos In COVID-19
Luis Ostrosky, ACR 2021: Therapeutic Options for COVID-19
TouchIMMUNOLOGY were delighted to talk with Professor Luis Ostrosky (Infectious diseases, UTHealth, Houston, TX, USA) around his presentation titled ‘COVID-19: Update on Therapeutics‘, which was presented at the ACR Convergence, 3-9 November 2021. This information is brought to you by Touch Medical Media and is not sponsored by, nor a part of, the American College […]
David Pesqué, EADV 2021: mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Skin Reactions
It was an absolute pleasure to speak with Dr David Pesqué (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain) about his study investigating the skin reactions seen in response to mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. His presentation entitled ‘Clinical characterization of skin reactions due to mRNA COVID-19 vaccines at a tertiary-level hospital: a descriptive study’ was given at the […]
Nancy Reau, DDW 2021: Hepatic Manifestations of COVID-19
It was a pleasure to speak with Prof. Nancy Reau (Rush Medical College, Chicago, IL, USA) about the hepatic manifestations of COVID-19 infection. Her presentation entitled ‘HEPATIC MANIFESTATIONS OF COVID-19: IS THERE CAUSE FOR CONCERN?’ was given at DDW, 21-23 May 2021 May 2021. Questions Could you give us a brief overview of the spectrum […]
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchIMMUNOLOGYSign me up!