Eosinophilic inflammatory diseases of the respiratory system: New therapeutic options
Watch a panel of experts discuss how to identify and manage patients with inflammatory respiratory diseases, with a focus on severe eosinophilic asthma.
- Recognize the role of eosinophils and type 2 inflammation in respiratory disease
- Understand the diagnostic methods used to differentiate inflammatory diseases of the respiratory system
- Recall disease states that may benefit from therapies that target the complex interaction between eosinophils and their environment
The role of eosinophils in physiology and disease: Is complete depletion of eosinophils the goal?
Watch Dr Enrico Heffler describe how eosinophilic inflammation can be targeted for the treatment of inflammatory respiratory diseases.
- Understand the dynamics of eosinophils across the human body in wellness and disease
- Discuss clinical scenarios in which eosinophilic therapy may be beneficial
- Recognize how new eosinophilic therapies offer promise for the future treatment of eosinophil-mediated diseases
Education activities are developed by touchIME for touchIMMUNOLOGY.
Our education resources are developed in collaboration with our well established peer-reviewed medical journals, our Editorial Board members and partnerships with major medical societies, with a clear commitment to high-quality independent education.
Journal articles and more to your inbox
Get the latest clinical insights from touchIMMUNOLOGYSign me up!